FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Bateater for sale 75/25
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 08:22 PM   #1
greenster
Exclamation Albino Bateater for sale 75/25

Ive got an Albino Hybrid that is very very rare, and very tame. I just dont have the time or money anymore to take care of her like she deserves. She is around 6 feet in length and very beautiful. She is 75% burm and 25% retic, so she is pretty much identical to a burm. However if bred to a retic, the offspring will be 66% burm and 33% retic, het for burmese albino, so who knows what these could look like. Actually they may be 66% retic and 33% burm, Im not sure im sure someone can let me know for sure, either way something very unique will result from her breeding. She is the result of breeding a true 50/50 bateater, het for burmese albino, to an albino burmese python. I do have the original documentation that came with her. Pictures available upon request. I will ONLY, sell her to someone who can pick her up, I do not leave near anyone that allows the shipping of reptiles, sometimes I can get away with a Ball or a baby monitor, but she is too large to try and ship. I live in Lima, Ohio, one hour north of Dayton Ohio and one hour east of Fort Wayne Indiana. Anyone interested in her please email me at greenster@hotmail.com. I honestly have no idea on what a fair price for her would be, since I dont believe I have ever seen another for sale. All I have to go on is what I originally paid, and the fact that she allows for unlimited possibilities in offspring. I can start the price as low as $600, and go from there, please let me know if interested at all or have a different price in mind, to be perfectly honest my main concern is her going to a good home with someone who knows what theyre doing. Thanks