FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 09:44 AM   #236
TripleMoonsExotic
Darn you, Bruce. I had thought you had just sent me an email (since you had stated you were no longer going to post on this thread)...Now I see it's posted here with some additional commintary (sp?). Well, I'm not going to retype all that I had already said to you (feel free to post the email - my account doesn't automatically save sent emails)...but I will reply to some things that were not in the email...

I knew EXACTLY what I was purchasing from Brandon. I was not purchasing a Snow, I was purchasing an animal from his line of Orange Snows. No, Snows are not pure white...but the description that Dragons Den has up describing the Snow line is what one should expect. Not a normal colored Dragon (unless someone bred a Snow to another type of Dragon...is that what you did? Obviously, with a line bred trait...You wouldn't end up with Snows, but normals that may have similiar variations as Snows). If I purchase something that is listed as a Snow, I expect it to be from a Snow x Snow breeding (my mistake I guess).

I've had Nova for what, 5 months? Over all this time, with all of the sheds he's had, he has not changed. As Snows should.

BOTTOM LINE...I was dissapointed with Sunshine Dragon's Snows. Period.

The red babies you had pictures of for sale on your site were very impressive (that was a few months ago). They look like what I would expect them to, being what they are. Your snow line is not what you had shown on your site (you have since removed that picture of the hatchling snow...I would think because you no longer have the Snow hatchlings). I do not believe you properly represented your Snow line on your site.

I had stated I was not going to dig through 45 pages of a thread to find my posts (and now, this thread has turned into 47 pages). I don't recommend you accuse me of being shady for not having the desire to dig through all of this mess.