FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #87
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
That's quite a long timeframe...for having a breeding male and then wanting a full refund.

I recall this discussion came up some time ago, too. I was among those who was less "forgiving" if someone kept a breeding male for that long (even if they claim not to have sexed or failed attempted breedings). I would not give a full refund in this case because of the length of time involved and the fact that the snake changed hands a couple of times.

But that's just me.
The snake changing hands has NOTHING to do with the SEX of said snake. That is the only issue here. No illness, nothing that time would effect.

I also do not agree that it matters how long he had the snake. He wanted a female. So even when the OP and the OP's friend tried to breed it, it would be non sense to think they got anything from it. They would have put the snake in with a male. Male X Male= nothing. Nothing gained from this. As much as we all would like any problems to be found right away, it doesn't change the fact that the seller mis sexed the snake.

I do want to just say again that I have nothing against Outback Reptiles. I believe they are good people and will take care of this.