FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info BHB Reptiles
Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:19 AM   #47
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
A bunch of mistakes seems to be a bit of an overstatement. And where exactly did the OP get burned? The snake was received, problem was noted, resolution offered, snake sent back... Plenty of people here have gotten burned, and I've not seen one that was handled so quickly or professionally.
Sorry, to clarify -

Saying "a bunch of mistakes" may is a bit much I admit, but personally I was including having an animal shipped on a Thursday and saying that deformed female can still breed in with the others. I understand some may not see those as mistakes, I know everyone does things different and there's no clear right or wrong, but that just rubs me the wrong way I guess. To be 100% honest, those practices actually bug me a tad more than the original errors because at least those are an accident and unlikely to happen in most cases...
By "burned" I simply meant that the OP got a bad deal here, it's never fun for anybody, I didn't mean to imply that she was scammed. If I did then I really do apologize because BHB seems to have superb customer service and I know they'll make thing's right. It just seemed to me that lately they've been having to do that a lot more than usual.

Don't get me wrong - I still consider them a "Good Guy" obviously and I'm actually really impressed by all that they've done, but recently I'm just wondering if maybe there's too much on their plate. Nothing extremely major, but maybe they can crack down on some things is all I'm saying.