FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 01:07 AM   #127
Sugarhedgie
Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Hey Michelle, just out of curiosity, if he did say he'd refund you the $500 and donate the rest to charity is it something youd be willing to do? I do beleive this is a clear case of "I have it, and I COULD give it, but I just don't want her to have it". I think you should strongly consider this because as I'm sure you've discovered by now lawsuits are very expensive and if you lose, you don't get anything, and if you have done research and think you have a strong chance of only getting your $500 back you may want to consider the option, as I'm 99.9% certain he would agree to it. I beleive he's damaged his reputation permanently here, the worst type of businessman is the type who doesn't honor thier word, and then decides that because you "said something bad" about him, he somehow no longer owes you what he owes you. It shows other people that if they do move forward on a deal and something goes wrong, there's enough reason to beleive they may never see thier money again, and with thus guy it would be too much money for the average person to gamble with. There are over a dozen breeders who have otherwise impeccable reputations who I will never buy from for this reason, because they made 1 mistake, slacked off on making it right, and took the old " bag guy thread makes us even" stance. You are definitely 100% right and 100% owed the tegu or $3000, but as time goes on maybe youd want to consider proposing that type of deal because at the end of the day I do beleive that the fact he's donated so much does show he is a good person who's made the mistake of letting his ego get in the way in a situation he created. I'm not so much asking for you to answer the question to me personally, but to simply ask yourself so if the time comes and a lawer tells you the odd aren't in your favor, that you may decide to propose something like this for the simple fact that at least the money you won't get will still go to a good cause.
I debated on weather to comment on this or not but here it goes.
I hear what you are saying but I don't believe that is fair to
Me in this situation.
Don't get me wrong. I myself donate thousands of dollars to sugar glider rescues and sg research study's But I don't flaunt it , require recognition or gloat about it.
My donation to the IRCF was the 400 I paid for the raffle tickets for the tegu that I never even received.
asking ty for a $500 refund at this point and putting my name on a donation that ty has already received recognition and praise for IMO is not an acceptable resolution to this.
IRCF has received according to ty $8,510 for the lizard that he claimed was mine.

Because of the different state laws I know that in mass I will get at least the 500 back. I am still in the process of gathering the info for perusing this in Fl. So I don't even know what the possible outcomes may or may not be yet.

Ty may be a generous donator because he is a multimillionaire and that is great and appliudable but his attitude really stinks.
He is a bully. He is very disrespectful if things don't go his way or should I say if they don't go the way he wants them to go.
He is an just an average person and no better than anyone of us.

If he is such a great person and so respectable I wouldn't have had to post on here to start with I would have been taking exceptional care of an amazing animal but instead I an being forced to chase him to try and get what he promised me.