FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guys Report !!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
C.GrayC&TExotic
Thumbs up Good Guys Report !!!!

Hey guys over the last couple weeks I have stepped up my Ball Python Collection for breeding purposes and wanted to share the good names and folks with you.
Here is a list of people I have done business with in the last 7-10 days and what I got from them.

-Ed Clark-good guy, very helpful, no B/S 06 Female Cinny
-Susan Sentman (SSNAKES) -good gal Very Friendly, Honest, Nice paperwork 07 Female Pastel
-David Van Houten (logan enterprises) - good guy 07 Male Spider
-Brian Taylor-good guy Upfront and Honest, have done business with several times and never dissapointed 07 Male Bumblebee, 07 Female Mojave, 07 Male Pastel, and 07 Male Albino
-Jason Feagans -good guy, again a person I have done business with for years but never let down. 07 Male mojave
All these animals are killer and are doing great. I really appreciate their business and quality animals as this puts me a step or two closer to producing some killer ball morphs.

Two people I did not do business with because I found better deals with other people but would like to acknowledge as good guys for taking the time to send pics, answer any and all questions and friendly during the whole ordeal while I was searching are
Tim and Monica Bailey from Bailey and Bailey Reptiles &
Bill (dont know last name) from Critters LTD
Both of these people/companys were very helpful, and from what I could see in pics and info taken thru the phone had quality animals and I do intend to do business with sometime in the future.

Do business with these people and you will be happy,
Chad