FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Here's a movie I started watching about snakes.
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
rare jewels
Here's a movie I started watching about snakes.

It's called Copperhead, and it takes place in the 19th century and is clearly meant to be some sort of western about deadly snake attacks. Now from what I've read and heard about those kinds of snakes that can kill a person on a good day for them, they're not the most deadly of the venomous snakes in the United States. I wonder why they didn't go with cotton mouth water moccasins as a title and make the movie about those kinds of snakes. Coral snakes are deadlier, and so are rattlesnakes by far. Of the ones in the United States, I'd rather get bit by a coral snake if that's my way to go because they cause the most painless deaths of the ones in America. I guess down here in Florida, there are also cobras; and that's an invasive species; but the reason we have them is sorta the same reason we have Burmese pythons. People had several of them several decades ago, and too many of them managed to get loose; and if there's one creature that can get close to a cobra without having to worry about trying to kill it, it's a cobra of the opposite sex, so naturally they procreate in the wild.
Take care and God bless