FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lost World Reptiles/Pets - Name Change!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
Georgegang2
Exclamation Lost World Reptiles/Pets - Name Change!

Hi all,
I was reading about all the confusion with the Name Lost World When I thought about all this As I have bought many Reptiles from Lost world Pets in Mass. They have always treated me right and I have always received High quantity animals from them, I currently have 2 red tails and a Bearded dragon from them. All eat and are clean of any bugs. Very nice animals, to say the least. When I was buying them they told me they guarantee there animals and if I were to have any problems please contact them. This made me feal safe with dealing with them and I will be buying more from them in the future (im sure) I did call them the other day after reading the post on them and the name confusion, They said they have changed there name to Bay State Reptiles. So anyone looking for a great pet or breeder should look for them! They were Lost World Pets New name Bay State Reptiles. Hope this stops all the confusion on the name change. They also said they will continue going to all the shows they do, now just under the New name.
Have A Great Day ALL!