FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Tropoddity
Thread: Inquiry Tropoddity
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #15
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropoddity View Post
That was really wrong to bring bobby into this. Well here is my deposit to bobby. I will not show e-mail discussions out of respect for Bobby Hill.
1. I did not bring Bobby into this. YOU did.

2. What is this supposed to prove? That even though you were an expert and gave tons of advice on tegutalk and sent bobby $500 he STILL does not know you? Okay. Mission accomplished. Like I told you. You are not that big. And when fauna admins gave you a warning point.... it isn't because they were trying to keep you down because you were big time with your two sales.

3. What about the free animals Bobby is supposedly going to send you. Was that a blown up work story people tell at the drinking fountain? Was it still a blown up work story when you decided to type it? What about when you said it was a misprint? What was it then? A misprinted blown up story?

4. What about your 1000 orders in the month of December. Was that a blown up story? Was it a blown up story when you decided to type it as well.

I have warned you over and over about your "blown up work stories" and your misprints and your lies. Whoops my bad. You do not lie. In your own words You just "embelish the truth" but you never lie.

You claim Xidragons cheated "many" people. Where are this "many" people? Or was that simply a lie to get me on your side so I would help you with whatever you wanted to do to them?

This is why I do not like facebook. People are now wondering what is going on. They have no clue about the lies you have been telling. They have no clue you have been PMing people and pitting people against each other so you can accomplish whatever it is you were after.

I will give you this. you were very smart for REFUSING to take it to fauna. I really don't have much.

It is okay. More people will catch on to you sooner or later.