FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #39
AddictedToBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
it was suggested to me by a couple ppl... and I just couldn't do it... I had to make the choice to put my burm down and I cried the entire time... It was devastating... and I thank God that there were no issues with her other than the liver failure...

IF I had liver biopsies on an animal and it showed positive or if an animal I had was suffering for WHATEVER reason and there was no way to cure it, yes, I would do it... And as I stated, I am going to try to find a local-ish vet to do some liver biopsies on a couple snakes, at least to start a couple, python and boa alike... I expect for them to not find anything, but I will post that when I get it done...

I just refuse to do that unless it's necessary... If I put down all my babies only to find that there truly was nothing... I would be devastated...
I don't blame you for not wanting to put down all your animals, no one should do that. There's no guarantee all of your animals would have caught it or that it spread to them.

Good luck with your tests.