FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Randall Ellis, Reptile Locators (BAD GUY)
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 10:26 AM   #9
IBsmokin
I spoke with randell a few times regarding some of those snakes he recieved from this African Exporter.
I know for a fact he has sold a bunch already on Kingsnake and has made money, like the Mole Snakes he recieved 6 of them and sold them on Kingsnake for like $500 or $600 each, like he could have at least sent them some of that money. He sold his high contrast house snakes for a couple of hundred each, this isnt even including the mambas and stuff he was selling for ridiculously high prices, considering the only money he spent on those snakes was the gas money it cost him to drive to the airport.

It is totally unfair because I have lost 14,000 US dollars last year to scam artist in Africa trying to aquire some of those species he recieved and he recieved them with out having to pay a cent, not even shipping cost, man he could have at least sent them something by now.

He has made numerous sales already I know because I have been watching his ads because of the species he was selling.
there is no reason why he could not have sent installments even, they ahve noit even recieved the cost of shipping back form him yet.

if he sodl all 6 mole snakes even at $500 each thats $3000 just for those 6 snakes, but he recieved 100's of snakes.
if he had bills he could ahve sent $1000 of the $3000 he made off the mole snake at least they would have got something back by now.

what about those people who paid those prices, wonder how they feel that he charged them those prices when he never even paid for the snakes, what they cost, 2 cents each if you devide the cost of gas to drive to the airport and pcik the animals up.

If you go on his site he removed the animals off his list but a week ago they were on there he removed them after the firts post last week by this company!

Man buddy doesnt realize how lucky he was to find a company like this, trust me, I know from experience they are far and few between, please pay these people something Randell and dont screw it up for the rest of us.