FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FedEx shipping quality down the toilet?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 08:44 PM   #7
WebSlave
Well, three times wasn't the charm. I requested a refund from Sam's Club, since obviously FedEx cannot deliver the package to me. The latest one is showing as being stuck in Jacksonville, FL since early AM this past Saturday. Even with it showing as being last scanned in Jacksonville, they claimed it would be delivered on Saturday, and then when that day passed with no sign of it, again claimed today that I could expect it by COB. Which, of course, never happened. Right now, it is showing as "PENDING". Again. So they seem to be in complete chaos, in my opinion.

And now I have another order stuck up in Pennsylvania for some reason. Can't imagine that FedEx broke this item because it is a pair of air filters for my DeWalt battery powered vacuum. Well, I guess they could have crushed it. Ask me if I would be surprised?

Today I ordered some hedge trimmer blades and when I talked to the guy about shipping I specifically requested that he NOT use FedEx. He just chuckled and told me not to worry, they have been having their own problems with FedEx and only ship UPS now.

I guess FedEx is just not coping well with the current situation. YMMV, of course, but I sure as heck won't knowingly be shipping anything through them. I do hope their overnight service is better than how the rest of the company seems to be coping.