FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Everything Must Go!!!! Fish, equipment, plants
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
Hlynn1975
Everything Must Go!!!! Fish, equipment, plants

I'm setting up a dart frog tank and no longer need this stuff.

2 Emperor 280's work very well - $30 each
2 Ebo Jager 200w heaters, also work well - $10 each
Aquatic Plants, assorted types, probably about 30-40 plants total - $20 takes them all.

Also available the 4 fish that live in this tank 2 Jack Dempseys, young but they killed all the other dempseys so might be a pair, I don't know. 1 rosy barb who for whatever reason is the sole surviving dither, guaranteed to pluck your arm hair out when you clean the tank. And 1 algae eater of some sort, was sold as a SAE but I suspect it might be a CAE. Take all 4 fish for $15. FISH MUST SELL BEFORE I CAN SELL THE FILTERS AND HEATERS LISTED ABOVE.

Here's a list of the leftovers from the last time I ran this ad. Some prices have been reduced.

Generic HOB about the size of the Penguin 125 but without biowheel - $7
Black Eclipse Explorer - $13
Penn Plax Small World Airpump - $5
Generic Air pump by Hartz - $5
Dolphin Q Airpump - $10
Tetra Tec Deep Water DW 18 airpump - $7
Penn Plax Deluxe 3" bubble disk $2
2 Betta Barracks (with as many of the dividers as I can find) - $5 for both
Gang valves 1 with 2 ports (new in box) 1 with 3 ports used - $3 for both
100g OSI brand Brine Shrimp eggs unopened, kept in freezer - $7

All filters will come with any filter media I find that goes with it (no guarantees on how much I have for any one filter). Shipping will be via USPS and will vary on how much what you want weighs. Shipping on the fish will be via USPS Express overnight service and will depend on where you live. I will accept Money Order or Cashiers check only. Email me at hlynn1975@charter.net if you are interested in buying anything.