FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #33
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
No one lied, that pic is of 2 males the darker one with the penis out is the snake in question. In my email i said i got a cell text that had a pic of it being a male sent to me. Yes i tried for 2 weeks or so to breed it and nothing before bringing it to my friend who discovered the problem.
If that was all I got in the pic, I would ask for more. 3 inches of a snake is not enough for me to tell if it is a snake I sold. If I saw that head with that tail, I would seriously question it being the same snake. Have you positively IDed the animal as the one you sent your friend, and confirmed to Josh that it was the same snake? I understand that none of the these things changes the fact that Josh sold you the wrong sex snake. If he did, he needs to fix it.

However, you should have sexed it upon arrival, or had someone else do it. If not immediately, it should have been done at least in the nearly two months that it was in your care. Not being interested in your male could have been a sign of a few different things; a couple being that it was a male and another being that it was ill or not in breeding condition. Either way, it should have been checked before being sent out on loan. Your friend was nice to "check" to see if the snake would be receptive to another male, but should have sexed it, and probably quarantined it from his collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin
he was in with one of my males and his hemi penis came out."
I see what you did there. You didn't lie. He was with one of your males, and the hemipenis did come out. What you omitted though was everything that happened between those. Your sentence makes it sound like you put him with a male and out popped the baby maker. I am sure that is how it was read by Josh too.

I don't know why Josh hasn't contacted you since saying he would see what they could do. He may have decided that there was nothing that he could do for you, but should have told you that.