FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
Thread: Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #37
snowgyre
I also recently purchased two snakes from Josh. While the snakes were packaged professionally and arrived healthy, Josh did not inform me which day he was going to ship out the snakes. I had an emergency dentist appointment and FedEx arrived while I was out. Unfortunately, Josh required a signature for the package. I can understand doing that from a liability point of view, but I have a shaded front stoop and the weather was cool enough that the snakes would have been fine at the front door. Instead, I had to call FedEx and essentially beg the staff to contact the driver to come back to the house, otherwise I would have to wait until 6PM to pick the snakes up at the main office after them being in the back of a hot truck all day. As it was, the driver did not arrive until 4:30. This could have easily been avoided with an email with nothing more than a FedEx tracking number. While I was happy with the snakes, I was quite unhappy with the poor communication, lack of a tracking number, and the stress of worrying about losing a pair of animals to heat stroke.