FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #343
jlassiter
Okay...I have to post something...

There is not much known about Zonata disease. It is a known fact that some wild zonata have been found exhibiting the "symptoms" but not much else is known other than what some have seen in their snake rooms......

I have heard of a select few animals initially showing signs of what was thought to be zonata disease reverse all symptoms and become "normal" again. I have many untested theories and hypothetical thoughts as to what happens to a zonata causing such symptoms and eventual demise, but I will leave those to the zonata nazis to figure out. My only input here is the fact that low humidity seems to be a common 'root cause.' Maybe during the early signs it is reversible and obviously there is a point of no return as well...irreversible damage?

BTW I take no sides on this as the zonata disease is still such a mystery to everyone.

Here's a thought interesting enough to finally make my post here:

Isn't there are chance that non zonatas could carry this "disease" and not exhibit the symptoms? If so, then couldn't they could infect zonatas if near them.

I am not saying this is what happened to Stu's animals but with so little known about the disease why would everyone jump to the conclusion that Jerry's animals are all infected and will all soon die? Are you all Sheeple?