FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #468
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasranger
This picture used to be either on HEH website or on a KS link. The description was of these people visiting HEH and holding one of their snakes. I wish I could remember their names as they would surely be able to identify David and Tawni. In no way should they be linked to anything dishonest, I just remember I had pulled this pick when I was considering buying a Labyrinth Burm.

That is supposively someone named Derek and they go by the screen name "Dollarthegreat". Personally the person posting as dollarthegreat always seemed a little to Damon like to me, but I have no way of really proving it. Just something I've always wondered about. If you look in Dollars gallary on kingsnake several of the pics appear to be ones "David" took, and when Dollar came on a while ago he was claiming to have a super tiger 100% het for albino. Prehistoric at the time was the only known ones to have produced them. I've talked to them about it and they thougth him having one sounded fishy too. Derek use to have his snakes listed below on every post and they had goofy names similar to what Damon gives his snakes. Dollar doesn't have them listed anymore though. On top of that several of the snakes he has came from "David", including an albino tiger, and he is very pro HEH on the kingsnake forums.