FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles)
Thread: Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 02:12 PM   #41
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRDJ View Post
I just want to make everybody aware that, even though the Legacy Reptiles website has not been updated in a long time, my partnership with Joel Diaz ended way over a year ago. Lake Howell Animal Clinic and myself have nothing to do with any business from Legacy Reptiles. The Legacy Reptiles corporation should be only under Joel Diaz's name.

Dr. Orlando Diaz
Orlando, I suggest since this account is in your name, you change the password and advise Joel to create his account.

However, you are a partner of record, so you are on the hook as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjhjthomps View Post
I've wanted to make amends for awhile now but I cant contact Rob because he blocked me on facebook.
Please provide Rob's email so that someone else may contact him & notify him of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRDJ View Post
Joe, I'll start saying that I have never had a bad review here and this situation should be something simple and it's getting out of control!
I have never stopped answering or ignoring any of your text messages or email. Usually the way reputable breeders handle this is by talking and resolving it with the breeder first!
We talked and texted in multiple occasions and I don't think I was ignoring you or trying to get out of the situation, even though I shared all the information that I had with me.

On another note, Lucille, I don't know you and I don't think we have done any business together, but I noticed that you mentioned my cousin (Orlando Diaz) and his clinic (Lake Howell Animal Clinic). Don't know the reason behind it, but neither him or the clinic were affiliated or were a subject in this transaction. I'll appreciate it if you remove that from the thread or clarify your reasoning behind it.

Like I said, very open to discussion or moving forward with the matter, especially if the buyer contacts me directly.

1. Ptyas dhumnades - the snake was sold in perfect condition and as per our phone conversation, I did ship to you the one with the most meals (Pinkies). When I asked you if you have worked with the species before, you said No! Well as you know now, they are not your typical colubrid... Lots of factors could be taken into consideration; husbandry, STRESS, humidity, amount of meals (since the metabolism isn't the same as other colubrids) and the list goes on. I have learned with these snakes that variety of diet when they are young is important, but we as keepers (Me included) want whatever is easier or convenient for us!

2. On the Frenatum - I told you all the information that I had at the moment, I did not produce them and I was very clear that I acquired them in a trade on a Repticon show in Orlando. I'm sorry that they developed those bumps. This is another species that tends to get very stressed with handling so I didn't go to extremes to check it so the bumps could have been there and I missed them, or they could have developed under your care. I don't know for sure but that is irrelevant now.

You have my phone number, if you want to discuss this further and see if we can fix the situation between us two please give me a call in the afternoon (after 5 PM).

Joel
Joel, make your own account asap.
You also sold obvious WC snakes as CB.