FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #111
clarkrw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
True man you can not tell at 3 months the rostral but look at the back of his head shap one day i will post some pics I just have to have a free sec.lol full time job and breeding panther chameleon and haveing a family life all at the same time is very busy. But if you are apart of the cham forum you can search my post until i get a sec to post also red island and chameleon north west all have pics I am talking about.
On a side not not to cause drama just a observation rob you see that off coloring behind your boys are in the pic above? All my ch had that and so did a lot of others that got these ch faly maybe that's a good marker...JMO and i got heat on the cham forum for my ch faly babies having some off color and they were only 3 months old.
No drama at all Lee!! Like I said I want to hear a discussion without the defensive posturing. And I see what you are saying in that above picture. I Know there are a lot of pictures out there I just don't feel comfortable posting others pictures so I am patiently waiting