FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Blaptica Dubia - Extra Small & Small Nymphs - FREE Shipping
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
TheRoachRanch
First of all don't come on my thread and blast me before you send me an e-mail explaining your situation. Secondly, WTF are you even talking about (Excuse my French everyone)? I've been trying to decifer your obviously well thought out reply to my public ad for the last 5 minutes and have absolutely no clue what your bitch is. I received your Paypal at 4:26 and it is now 5:30. If you made an error and purchased something off of my site all you need to do is e-mail me and explain what's going on and I'll gladly correct the situation for you. Thirdly I don't post my phone number on the internet as it's a private number not a business number. I give it to customers who ask for it all the time.

As a matter of fact here's what I'm going to do. I didn't put a gun to your head to place an order thru my site so I'm going to refund you right now as I don't want your business, nor do I need to put up w/ your mouth embarrassing both you AND me on a public forum.

Hopefully all my customers/friends in the feeder industry have a look at this post and decide they don't need you as a customer either. Have a nice day and don't bother w/ The Roach Ranch again plz and thank you.

-Ian Haggerty