FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:42 PM   #87
TBadSeed
All the same excuses, nothing gets delivered, I don't think anything actually gets made. My credit card company has refunded me for the last 3 charges but not the first which is 1/2 or so of total, because James was able to jerk me around long enough that it's past the 90 day garentee. The bank is reviewing the first charge tho because there's some rule with banks or charging, I forget, that you aren't supposed to charge somebody until you send the product out. I copied every single communication I've ever had with James, texts, emails, screenshots of the excuses and screenshots of all the people complaining about the exact same thing on here. It was a damn novel. Seriously took an entire pack of paper to print out. Took it to the bank to be faxed into disputes and started another claim with the fraud dept. After leaving the bank went to the post office and sent the copies to the bank via express overnight.
Here's one thing I didn't find out or see until yesterday, the day after I made the final payment on the enclosure James saved / linked my credit card to his account with Square.
WTF?! That IS Straight up Fraud! Hence now also working with the Fraud department in addition to the disputes Dept.
We cancled my credit card and blocked all info having to do with it. It used to be linked to my bank accounts and that's linked to my mortgage.
I am furious !!! Saving / linking my credit card to his square accountAFTER he's been completely paid off for the enclosure that probably never existed. I can really start blowing up here but I will contain my anger.

All the time until he started playing games with the refund I thought he was such a nice guy, I'm 100% sucker, a mark and just another notch on belt for people he's scammed.