FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A new menace TICKS!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:04 AM   #1
JGARR
A new menace TICKS!!!!

this has taken an awful turn just a while a ago I posted about ants now im having issues with ticks. where they came from im pretty sure where so heres the story in early feb i purchased a pressumably clean feeding ltc female adult from NANCY CROUTON WHO STILL OWES ME 175 DOLLARS BY THE WAY!!!! she advertised the female as clean and she appeared to be so while trying to feed her she refused and those rats and I foolishly gave them to my cb male so more than likely that is how they have come over to him!! and just as of now now when he came out of his hide I realized a tick and some elevated scales at mid body I was surprised and I did not want to believe it he is also in shed which is why i havent done anything yet WHAT SHOULD I DO? remove them even though he is in shed? or wait it out till he finishes the process the tick is as big as a bird seed and colored like a booger in his neck area and the elevated scales must mean there are more what should be my plan of action and as for the other female what of her? A quick inspection and maybe a insecticide like reptile relief or provent a mite? i need some asap were can I get some quick!
I would appreciate any help possible please
thanks,
Jose Gallegos