FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #55
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
I for one would like to say that I personally have produced over 1000 falys in the time I have been breeding chameleons. I have seen some, what we would call perfect falys along with some that are not even close.........all from the same mom and dad. Rob you mentioned Nika and referred to an Ambilobe looking one here in Canada. That one is a brother to Bobbie..... 100%. It was not from Nika. Yet you call it a cross. Bobbie would have to be a cross if you are indeed correct. Some do honestly feel that all Raiden and Nala babies were crosses. That is just fine, doesnt hurt me one bit.

Now I am going to jump to Nosy Mitsio, more specifically the ones you purchased from me. The one you kept looks pure Mitsio yet the one Lee ended up with some say is Ambilobe. You of all people surpried me by sticking up for it. I know they are all pure but do you see how some can look the look and some do not.........yet all from the same clutch. Clark was the first one to call them all crosses along with every other line I was producing at the time. But yet called yours pure but in a private message to me called them all crosses

I missed the thread you all speak of so I dont know the chams in question. My goal is to get you to see that you will have so much variation out of the same clutch. Look at Wylde, Raidens dad, he has no white on him whatsoever. Look at Raiden, almost completely white while he was young then almost completely red months before death.
drew ive tried to be respectful an you an your lil posse were goin behind my bk tryen to get people to turn on me.. this whole this is just drama an as far as varaition yeah there is that but not the colors your tryen to pawn off sorry those wont ever be falys an as far as that one the guy in canada had? IMa say it straight out an not lix words drew"I dont believe you" after all your liein an goin behind bks to try an get people to turn on me tellin people i switched them out? only to have one in canada show up lookin just like the four crosses i got then you just say oh hes from a diff line sorry i dont buy anything you haveta say an either do alot of people who have watched you trash me an bkpeddle an change the subject always to raiden an nala noones callin them crosses its the niki line that got messed up an really to keep denying it only makes all of the drama worse..
you went from one screwed up line to tryen to make it out that all urs ar crosses i dont believe that nor do others but all the bkpeddling changing subjects an then blamin me sayen i switched them sure dont help your case