FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #56
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
Rob, honestly, I wouldn't start anything on BOI because you wouldn't like what would happen to YOU. There are at least half a dozen women on CF, including myself, who believe that you are demeaning and sexist when you speak to us ("shut up little girls" etc.) and who would be more than happy to lay it out with all the PMs we have from you. You threaten, you demean, you cannot for the life of you act (or much less TYPE) like a grown man, with dignity and respect. I also have PMs where you bully me when I call out your belligerent, bad-mouthing, and immature behavior. I know I'm not the only one with messages like these.

If you feel that people are trying to get you banned, it's because they are. And you've done it to yourself. A dozen people don't just try to get a normal person banned for shits and giggles. Normal people don't make up harassment charges for no reason.

So I would be very careful about casting stones at others.

However, this isn't about any of that. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation when one or two people are going about this like pre-teens at a school yard. Talk about this like the grown men and women you are, for crying out loud. Because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Only a couple of people are handling this conversation with dignity, and I thank those that are. Because this is an interesting topic to read but it's becoming increasingly unbearable to follow.
what would happen to me? not a damn thing cause i havent done a thing but tell the truth .. if your clueless as you are i think id just keep quiet . an not make yaself look stupid. lay whatever out ya want cause ive never delt with you only to laugh at you stupidity talkin where you havent a clue. so agai do whatever ya want to lmfao bully you? im sorry for whatever mental prob you have but leave me out of your drama please you have nothing to add but more useless drama