FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #194
adder
Dear all, I'll try to deal with the various recent posts in more detail later.
The Australians viewing this thread would be aware that I have been acting as consultant to several TV networks today in relation to a spike in snake bites recently reported.
You see expertise goes beyond posts under false names on chat sites and a verifiable thirty years handling deadly snakes with a perfect safety record carries weight outside this chat forum!
The piece attributed to me on the above post from devenomized com was not written by me. It is not the first time material has been on the web incorrectly attributed to me.
It says more about the poster here however that they rushed to place it here, without so much as checking with myself that I had or had not in fact written it, clearly being posted with a view to undermining my credibility.
This again shows the hazards of relying on material with an IP Address as being accurate.
For the benefit of those interested in a few rays of the truth, my Venomoid FAQ is here:
http://www.smuggled.com/VenFAQ1.htm
and statements here are contrary to those falsely attributed to me above.

Now as for new and ongoing false and misleading statements by McCarthy (posting here as "Snakehandler"), I will deal with them later as time allows, although see little to gain by pointing out lies from a man or his wife with an established record for knowingly publishing hated and false information.
I will state that his accounts of legal proceedings are in error in various ways, and that we have never engaged in the stalking of himself that he has done on our business.
By law we must protect our wildlife from theft and Mr McCarthy has actively encouraged associates to attack our displays and so we have as a matter of compliance had to monitor their activities and take action to prevent attacks and/or damage from them.
The courts have supported us in as much as they granted orders against three people associated with McCarthy. McCarthy only evaded an order because the Magistrate who heard the case, (Clifford) had been exposed as corrupt in two previous books I authored in the 1990's and then unlawfully found against me.
Clifford made this admission in Separate proceedings this year, when hi disqualified himself from hearing another similar case involving myself and another of your associates!

All the best