FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #199
adder
To the various misleading hate posters herein, I point out the obvious and that is the snakebites I referred to earlier, were not of myself, but involved other snake handlers!
As the Snake man, and a globally recognized expert, I was contacted by various media outlets.
The TV footage of venomous snakes seen in Australia this week was dominantly of my venomoid snakes, but of course no one would know that unless told. The film crews had preferred to film the snakes in safety and under expert control (our control), rather than take risks elsewhere with inexperienced imitators who lack expertise to have devenomized snakes.
In terms of the website devenomized com, I do not agree with what was written and have always made that clear. I did read it at the time it was first uploaded, but am aware the page has been altered many times. Hopefully this will put an end to the misrepresenting of that site and more relevant of myself.
I now note that not one person who has posted against myself or venomoids in the 20 pages of this thread has answered my very simple question to all, and that is to list their expertise with venomoid snakes. I assume this means that none of you actually have any!
As a result, I’d expert disinterested third parties to give your comments the weight they deserve.
Now turning to “snakehandler”, thanks for identifying yourself as the male side of the business.
Till now I had been uncertain as to which was posting. It could have been yourself or your wife.
You wrote:
“so far three judges have dismissed your attempts against me in court.....”.
Actually it was only one and that was a magistrate whom I had adversely named in two corruption books!
Now moving on, I suggest you should consult an IP lawyer instead of making false claims I am infringing any trademark you or anyone else may own.
You wrote: “I too have trademarks http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/a...Falcon.Result”
Actually you don’t! You only have one!
A check of the IP Australia database shows your attempt to register the generic term “snake handler” was quite properly rejected. As a result anyone can continue to use those words as they see fit!
Secondly, your logo trademark slipped through the net of examination and should have been rejected as it is itself a bootleg of a bastardized Landcare logo, itself a long registered trademark.
You can rest easy in the knowledge I will not be ripping off the Landcare logo, or yours at anytime!
If I were you, I’d be worried that Landcare may deregister your trademark, as they did with another bootleg that slipped through the examination process.
PS I won’t be ringing them and telling them of your efforts.
PPS But I’d still seriously be considering getting someone to design a new logo for you as sooner or later, someone there may take umbrage at your bootlegging it!
Furthermore, our ownership of the http://www.snakehandlermelbourne.com.au web address well predates your various trademark applications and does not clash with any trademarks registered anywhere and therefore you have no claims against it.
As I have said before, I regard it as misleading and deceptive conduct you even marketing yourself as a “snake handler” noting your weapon of choice is a set of metal tongs.
I also suggest you read your own snake permit conditions, which specifically state that the permit does not allow you to break any other state laws. This includes the OH and S Act, meaning you cannot demonstrate venomous snakes with venom in this state. That is the law and you choose to break it regularly. I did not draft the law, but like you, am stuck with it!
Unlike you, I comply with it!
Next I note that so far you have only succeeded in having venomoid surgery banned in Victoria. Elsewhere in Australia there are no legal barriers to it being performed by a suitably qualified person.
“I have NEVER made statements that would affect your permits” – Not so. According to sworn evidence of Ron Waters of DSE, they acted on your complaints against me. This has been repeated by other DSE people.
I do also draw your attention to comments of a judge, who struck out your vexatious court intervention order against me this year, who said you should stop wasting your time trying to misuse the law to attack our lawful education business.
You have repeatedly chosen to add to the problems facing wildlife, rather than becoming part of the solution.
The invitation remains open, but by its very nature must involve you stopping your non-stop lies against myself and my corporate team and also your repeated disregard for the law of the land.
All the best