FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "Texas Herp Haus" Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
duckcop
Texas Herp Haus

Hi there sixgunsun1177,

This is Michelle Sollenberger of Texas Herp Haus. I am glad to see that you are doing a little research before you buy. I will be more than happy to provide you with references if that will assist you in making your decision.

We have only recently began operating under this name because we were not really breeding much between 1996 and 2006. We moved to Texas from Arkansas in 1998 to open a sightseeing tour business and had to drastically reduce our collection due to time and money. Over the past few years we have had more time (and money, finally!) and have been gradually rebuilding our collection and started producing babies again in 2006. So you are not likely to find a lot on us but we have sold about 60 babies in the past 2 years and so far we haven't had a negative transaction. Texas Herp Haus is just the two of us and being in the tourism business, we know how important customer service and quality service is.

Also, we do not have nor have ever had any affiliation with Herp Haus of NY. I didn't even know that company existed until I just saw your post. We just thought the name had a nice German ring to it.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Michelle Sollenberger
www.herphaus.com
herphaus@comcast.net