FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #39
KNOBTAIL
hey TOPSHELF, I would be very

curious to see how you would handle the situation if the roles were reversed. Whether the money order was cashed or not, we can all assume that it was received! Its as good as cash and the time limit is 1 year.

The buyer does not have to justify why its necessary to defend himself in a simple sale such as this. The seller however has some explaining to do!

Not following through on a sale once the monies have been sent is enough to bring to the BOI. Their is nothing premature about not following through with the shippers obligations.

I think that if their is a blacklist, it will be on the shippers methods of conducting business at this point. By next week it could be considered a rip-off. So, when does it not become.........premature!!

also,TOP SHELF, for you to justify "that things happen from time to time" is about as lame of an excuse as you can get. The fact is where is the money or the animals? Thats the bottom line. Secondly, how long does the buyer have to wait before he can get a simple answer to his prepaid sale?