FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:34 AM   #54
~Just Curious~
I apologize for paraphrasing, but this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
they should be shut down. I am going to contact the authorities and find out if the health dept , agriculture dept , or whoever might oversee businesses like this should be pressed in to conducting an investigation. Someone told me that shipping pest species over state lines is a federal offense. ( I have no idea whether that's true, but if it is, I hope they get nailed.)
If you decide to order from them, you may get a high DOA level if the crickets are diseased. You'll probably also get mites and who knows what else if their warehouse is filthy enough to support this infestation level of flesh eating beetles.
they are not only ripping customers off, they are endangering our health and the environment. It may also be mail fraud.
Seems unreasonable to me considering
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
If they had responded differently and assured me that they take the issue seriously and would do an in-house inspection and cleaning, I would have given them the benefit of a doubt and dropped this issue.
So their response is what did it? Because in my opinion it seemed pretty fair, but vice-versa not so much. Not the BOI thread or anything, you do have a valid complaint and I can understand you being mad, I'm talking about trying to get them shut down using anything you can grasp at. You're trying to take away people's livelihood over this. Now I'm thinking that buying from Fluker's may come with a risk, but selling to you may come with a worse one. =\

BTW No conspiring clique here and I honestly don't mean to "attack" you, I'm just trying to state how things appear in my eyes.