FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Robert Collett
Thread: Bad Guy Robert Collett
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 12:58 AM   #25
legacy.collett
We did talk between the date of purchase and finally shipping. On May May 12 she said she was going to send payment for shipping a week from that monday with would have been the 22nd I believe. There was some correspondence and we agreed on after me.Memorial day which was the 30. There was a lapse on my end from May 28 - June 1. During some personal problems I was going through my paypal was held hostage from me until June 7. I had taken the snake to p.o. and they couldn't guarantee overnight for me. So i had to do it via fed ex and it was going to run 105$ and the shipping days where narrowed down to before Wensday because they don't deliver were she lives on the weekend and if the package was held up for some reason I didn't want it to sit over the weekend. From June 7-25 I kept having my fb and my email changed and i was logging on fb before it was taken over again. Then came the holiday weekend. After the weekend me and the buyer talked on the phone and i explained what the problem was. We reached a resolution and the animal was shipped. BOI is not the reason I decided to ship. It was finally shipped because all the extenuating circumstances had been resolved.