FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #28
Imperial Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeman1 View Post
Does the OP have anything else better to do? I mean come on. This is why this forum and many of the people posting here are considered a joke in the herp community. Back when I lived in Miami, I visted SnakesatSunset quite a few times and always found the store to be immaculate and in great condition. Mike(the owner I believe) was always helpful and friendly the times I visted. I applaud him in not granting interviews for these media outlets trying to make herpers look bad.

It just really amazes me how someone can take the time to make a post about mites on a GTP. You know what, shit happens. I've gotten mites from some of the biggest Boid breeders out there and do you see me make a crybaby post about it? Nope, I simply treat the snake as it's quarantine anyways and move on. I'd love to come check out the cages of people sitting here complaining about one shed in the cage. I bet I can walk into any herproom at any given time and find a shed, feces, or tipped water bowl. Does that make you a bad keeper? No, so why would you consider this individual is any less? All in all, get a life and do something worthwhile to protect the hobby instead of bringing up a ridiculous post for no reason. If you had a problem with it, take it up with them. Next time you decide you want to complain..send a nasty letter to the Politcians and Government Agencies who are trying shutdown this wonderful hobby.
AMEN.