FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - RED ALERT: HR511 Stop Python and Boa BAN NOW!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #26
ROBERT SIDERS
Really, emails ,letter writng campaigns,thats so cute,having met several times with these men in three states now , nothing will ever work except lawsuits . commitee chair sen hite ive talked to personally told myself and herplobby, we have agood chance in a court of law but I quote , letter writing , will not stop this , letter writing has no effect , compared to face to face.IF YOU were at the sat meeting at the columbia show the overwhelming majority of USARK members agree it is time to sue those trying to destroy us HSUS ,AZA and that ilk.Dont take my word ask anyone who was there. To initiate these suits only requires 6ooo- 8000 as a retainer and 1200 -1500 omnth to maintenance the suit . At the sunday meeting where HERPLOBBY sat down with USARK , terry invited andrew to join in a lawsuit , andrew replied we do not sue thats not our fight. By the way , this conversation was recorded, by SEVERAL PEOPLE , including repticon officials , Billy AND jim have copies of this event contact jim at repticon for your copy. Eric WI, had alot of accuracies, in his OHIO segment, OUR biggest enemies are HSUS and AZA . AZA has a terrible safety record that cannot compare to ours . I ran in downtown ST PETE an exhibit of venomous snakes that fascinated our city , with very little if any negative responses at all .We are not hated by the general public we are misunderstood.My organization C.O.B.R.A. CITIZENS OPPOSING BANS REGULATING ANIMALS , All we do is SUE . Bypublicly exposing these frauds in a court of law we will win . Quoting my attorney, all that allowed in a court room are facts legal precedent, statistical analycists all of which , favors exotic animal owners . What andrew has done is logistically good , well organized, but without litigation will NEVER stop HSUS and AZA. HSUS CANNOT beat us in a court of law . HERPLOBBY , has had their testimony thrown out of court 2 times now , because it was not factual. C.O.B.R.A. IS ORGANIZING IN EVERY SINGLE STATE , any animal owner at all can join our class action suit . IF ark will sue hsus or aza , pick one , we will sue the other, and herplobby will draw suit against yet another Im sure terry will sue because he has already sued the state , and 2 citys in OHIO and won .ITis time to take the fight national and sue . HERP LOBBY, nor myself ,nor andrew can do this alone . WE must all load our guns and point themat the same targets as outlined earlier, emails , and letters help but are clearly inadequate, of this i am sure as I have been at the statehouse all week, we need the anger of RCP3 IN DAYTONA and the research efforts of ritchie luna out west on our sides ,this fight, will last for years, as our opponents come at us every year . AETA , allows for us to go after their CASH ,as well as shut them down . AS I ALWAYS SAY ,VOTE VOTE VOTE.