FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Leash Training Crocodilians
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #26
Inret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos75 View Post
Dude, seriously you had better check yourself. You have no idea who your trying to threaten here, but I'll give you a few clues, my last job for the last decade included the words SF in it, I wore ACU's, jumped from helios, and have personally taken well over 30 lives. Your a fool and just some punk kid, nothing more. Your no one to fear.
You know, your COC might not want you talking about "well over 30 lives" like that on a public civilian forum on the internet where anyone can see it, especially with your (assumably) real first and last name attached to it.

I don't own crocs and I doubt I ever will, but someone earlier in the thread mentioned taping jaws shut and I may as well ask since this really isn't enough to start a thread about. Out of sheer curioisity. Is there no other way to keep their jaws together? I know crocs don't really have a head for something like a dog muzzle to work out, but I'm surprised no one has bothered to make an old fashioned "cage" style muzzle work out for them. Or have they? It seems like they would be more comfortable than having tape pulled off their skin.

This is all speaking in absolute ignorance though. For all even I'm not thick enough to want to take a croc to the park on a little walk to look cool.