FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 03:58 AM   #5
Intense Herpetoculture
I've come to a conclusion regarding Robert Sloan, either he has one of the most impressive herp collections in the world, or he is full of sh*t. So far to my knowledge he has claimed to have large amounts on patternless atrox, a LTC pair of Fea Vipers, an Albino Gila monster, a leusistic Mexican Milk Snake, among various other herps. Yet is unable to provide pics of any of these animals, especially the ones he is selling for $5,000 a pair, the patternless atrox! He is a known rip off, lair, and is also known to harbor illegal herps! He he inquired about the sale of various protected species, which in it's self raises a red flag. Every time I meet and/or talk to someone about him, I just hear negative words come out of their mouth. If he really does have these patternless atrox, well, I just lost a bet I made with a friend. Robert, we all know more about you then you think, we know about your scams, we know that you live in an apartment in Dallas, we know your past dealings relating to herps and taxidermy. It is our business to be well informed in any animals we may be investing in.