FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 10:01 PM   #10
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs down Bob Sloan....I cannot tell a Lie ????

Bob must get confused...without my knowledge, he used my name as a reference in his business e-mails to some individuals...these people contacted me to let me know of this use without my knowledge or permission...I would not have given my permission !! He told me he had a mind boggling collection--surely larger and with more rarities than any zoological park Herpetarium ! Recently, he tried to purchase a beautiful female alterna which I collected on Juno road....he stated that he didn't have any snakes other than alternas !!!! I have no idea what happened to the fabulous collection he had and described to Michael Joleiff , Keith Northrup and Tim Cole. I guess the collection must have disappeared ??!! I do not understand why a person of his shortcomings wishes to verbally abuse and in some cases ,threaten individuals simply because they are honest and have questions regarding a possible purchase....I personally know two of these individuals and their words are "golden", they are honest beyond reproach.... Bob, you could learn a lot from these individuals about truth and honesty.... ask your physician about Prozac ....supposedly works for depression; telling the truth....honesty.... I think must folks are born with these traits....have a wonderful and productive evening, E.Turner