FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #97
Mikkwa
I don't post replies in the BOI inquiries very often, but I read lots' of them. I, like I suspect a good portion of members here were attracted to this site to add to their reptile collection. I did not become a contributing member right off, yet I was able to enjoy browsing through the ads & I did purchase a few snakes. I've never been a fan of posting replies in the ads, much preferring to send emails to the op. I like that it has changed & I can once again enjoy browsing the ads without all the drama some were creating which didn't belong there, hence the reason we have a BOI in the first place!

I became a contributing member within 2 months of joining, not because I felt I'd get better treatment or any personal gain other than I love this site & I want to do what I can to help keep it ongoing. I don't even breed or sell any of my reptiles, at least not at this time. I feel all the moderators do an excellent job here & deserve a big hand of applaud, I haven't read all that has been posted by each one, of course. But, I have not found anything I personally would consider to be condescending or belittling toward the members, contributing or not. The mods. have gone to great lengths numerous times to post accurate info' on BOIs & I do love it when they expose someone trying to scam good people here.

Thanks Rich for being "Big Meanie", your tops in my book & I will continue to support this site as long as I can. This site has much more to offer than just the classifieds, but it is by far the best classified site I have yet to see, all due to yours' and your mods. diligent, hard work!!