FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:46 AM   #341
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Hello
Yes , this will be the correct route to go (Attorney & Collection agency) , but it is most likely going to cost us a fortune again !! I have been communicating with USARK and they also believe Adam wysocki to be a con man (These were the representitives exact words ) . I have also been informed that the route that I want to go is the right way, ie : Report him to IRS and local law enforcement , I will keep probing until both these agencies do a full audit on Adam (8 Ball Pythons & www.natpet.org ) .
jglass can you ps tell your friend to pay me and also tell him that I am not going to go away , I WANT MY MONEY !! (NB- And by the way , the outstanding money owing to us by Adam is few USD short of 7000 USD !! ) If Adam has got enough money to fly arround the world to the different shows, then surely he has got money to pay us back !!
He certainly isn't "flying around the world to different shows". Hamburg is not Hamm, Germany, that is for sure. I am positive if he had the money you would be paid. Sorry for what you have gone through.