FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #621
amercnwmn
Quote:
I talked to several ppl about this and I was told by ppl who have experienced inclusions and stuff that just because there were inclusions did not mean the snake had IBD... That Inclusions could form to fight off other issues such as Pneumonia, sort of like Inclusions can form in humans that have Alzheimer's disease...
So you took the word of people who did not examine your snake personally?

You claimed it was a second vet who actually discounted the IBD results? Which is it??
I certainly can't imagine a vet who did not perform a necropsy or participate in the exam personally discounting the presence a potentially devastating disease.

Personally I think it was ONE post you read right after posting the necropsy, where a member was just trying to ease your worry, and you heard what you wanted to hear in order to justify STILL having ads up.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ptiles&page=18

Quote:
I took their word because I had not read Dr. Jacobson's info on IBD at the time...
Funny, on the other BOI thread, you claimed to have read it AND spoken with Dr, "Jameson"...
Quote:
HOWEVER, I did not add any more animals for several months after that... WHEN I did add animals, they were kept in a brand new stack of repti-racks in the front room, away from the main collection..
You "claimed" you did your "research".
Even on Anapsid.org it clearly illustrates IBD can remain dormant for LONG periods of time.

I think the point here isn't that you brought IN more animals, it's that you were LISTING THEM FOR SALE DURING THE MONTHS OF NOV 09-JAN 09 while you were accusing Deans of selling you an IBD infected snake.

Quote:
Now, no snakes have passed since my burm in May... The BCL and only pathology to show inclusions was in Nov. 2009, over a year ago...
So when did Phoenix (your male boa) die?

I know he hasn't been counted in the deaths within the past year so far:

You claimed to have had THREE DEATHS OTHER THAN THE BCI...
However according to your iHerp Account: Phoenix died at some point.

Lil Boy male BCL that showed positive for IBD
Ruby: female boa that several pics showed "gaping" that died shortly after while gravid from "pyometra"
Nagini: The burm that had a severe RI that died of liver complications
Retic: supposably starved

Quote:
I am still not going to breed my animals this year... I will not be doing any expos this year... I was told to wait a year from the last death... Which, if you go based off of the BCL, it HAS been a year...

Quote:
But since my burm died in May, even though she and no others showed inclusions, I will still wait... I also plan to do liver biopsies on several animals so that I can start "clearing" the collection in writing...
Oh well THANK GOD.
You need to get Kyle's snakes, Yvonne's snakes and anyone else you've sold to, tested FIRST.

YOU claim Yvonne had prior knowledge of the IBD, however, as deftly as you have brushed it off thus far, she may have been under the impression it was all "under control". I don't know. Yvonne has not yet made her case here. Hopefully she will soon.
I think unless there is WRITTEN proof somewhere that you told her your snake had IBD BEFORE she was committed to moving in, she may have a right to ask for HER snakes to be tested, since they were exposed, DIRECTLY to yours.

What you STILL aren't getting:
This is not going to be over with in a year come next May. This is going to be an ongoing ordeal. You can test the snakes, and they STILL can show negative. They require RETESTING NEXT year, and MORE waiting.

Quote:
Once an animal comes back negative, I plan to separate it... We also plan in the near-ish future, to build an outside snake building... Keeping the boas and pythons in separate rooms in the building... Whether it be for breeders or just for pets, we still plan to do it...
I'll admit it, if I were you I would not even ATTEMPT to breed anything. I'd be ashamed to show up at a show, or even TRY to make a name for myself in this hobby after this.

You have lied through so much and shown yourself to not give a RIP about the animals, or who you could be hurting, I can't imagine ANYONE with ANY knowledge of this ordeal who would want to still do business with you after seeing how you handled this from the get-go.

Quote:
I would NOT have sent any animals out if I saw any mites on them or suspected they may have mites...
No, you'll just sell them 2 days after getting a necropsy indicating IBD.

I'm sorry I'm being harsh here. I've had it with this same BS you've repeated over and over. You still don't GET IT.

Here's what your reply SHOULD have been:

"I'm refunding the money. You'll have it X date.
I'm testing ALL the 200+ snakes I've exposed to whatever MIGHT be in my collection, STARTING with Kyle's & Yvonne's snakes, and tracking down my buyers."
"I'm KEEPING my snakes, I'm not breeding, I'm not buying. I'm not "rescuing"
I'm not planning on doing ANYTHING untill this is ALL OVER & I HAVE 100% CLEAN snakes on EVERYTHING."

From your post, it appears you still don't grasp the severity, and you think it'll all die down after people get refunded and you do a test or two.