FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #626
Elizabethlea27
Ryan - I would take a full refund this minute, if it does not involve shipping snakes to your wife. AND I would like to add that Rachel was in a different situation that made it easier for her to get a refund from you..

a) She had them in a quarantine room that the mites DID NOT spread from - in my case mites from Ashley have infected most of my boas.

b) Rachel feels comfortable that as long as she gets these possibly IBD infected snakes AWAY from her house asap, then her collection will be safe. However since mites have spread through my house, I can say NO such thing and may be facing the hard fact of having to put down all of my snakes.

The last thing is, Ryan, I do not understand why you are involved in this end of things, while you are clearly overseas working a tough job to do? Can your spouse not handle a situation where a simple refund is necessary without sobbing to you? SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THE DEAL. Real breeders do not act like this.