FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #347
david1
Adam - CON MAN - Wysocki

Hi Paige

This is just to advise that Adam owes me a lot of money as well ..... I was going to "piggy back" on Andrew's import and share all the cost's etc . I have also not received any feedback from Adam for the past few months .

If you look at NATPET (Adam's new way of generating a fraudulent income for himself ) he seems to get a lot of support from the "bigger" breeders , NB-I cannot understand why these breeders/business's are still supporting this scamster !!! Can it be that they are unaware of his fraudulent acivities ??

In the emails that I send to Adam on a regular basis ,I have informed him that we (Andrew and myself) are not going to "go away " .... because we want our hard earned cash refunded ....

If everyone that reads this forum can go back and tell their freinds, family and fellow herper's about Adam's fraudulent activities them collectively we can stop him from scamming the general public out of their hard earned cash !!!

Can anyone ps give me his home address .... as I will be notifying the Police deapartment in his area and I will be making contact with the IRS ??