FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
Thread: Bad Guy Brandon Griffey
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #88
bigdogg
I still don't see the justification of posting a bad guy thread on a person who is just wanting a refund. I could see it the other one around without a doubt. Then especially as Xavier already had a GOOD GUY thread posted about Brandon.

Guess we need further testing done to see how far along the stress ulcers were.

Good to know if one of my animals I sell dies on a customer I can come on here and post about them being a bad guy though.

I have seen male ball pythons breed a 3 months to multiple females and not get "Stressed Out" so I don't see that being a cause of death. I have also transported snakes just as if you would ship them 10 hours of driving brought them home and bred them successfully. We can all praise Quarantine and we all do this and that and put the animals in a Bio lab of a room for 2 years before it touches our other collections. But when your dealing in high end ball pythons from quality breeder to quality breeder that don't happen. It would be like putting a male on loan to someone for breeding then expecting them to qt it for 6 months to make sure it is perfect. No you want them to breed it not sit on it and watch it be wasted. Like I said I don't think it is Xaviers fault the snake died.Some snakes die out of the blue. But I do put it on him to replace it as he is the seller. Thats how it works. I have taken HUGE hits by replacing animals I didn't have to. I had the same issue with an Albino malaysian blood python female adult. I sold it hand delivered it 6 days later it died. No reason what so ever just died. Now I didn't have to replace it. As it wasn't sick, it was perfectly healthy when I gave it to said customer. But guess what I replaced it with something better. Guess it all depends on what kind of seller you are.