FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #300
TwoSixSided
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Faithful followers, un-knowledgeable customers ...
This is me right now. I typed into google "bearded dragon breeders" thinking the top result couldn't possibly be a bad person.

Now I am sitting here, $215 dollars missing and "too cold to ship". She told me that next week they could ship or she could make me sign a waiver saying that if the dragon comes dead it is my fault, and pay extra for "special shipping", but I looked at the temps they are similar to this weeks, so I'm sure she would say the same thing. Then I stumbled upon these terrible terrible reviews and horror stories which I am now a part of.

I asked for a refund and she posted her policy. I now opened a dispute with my bank on the matter, and also made a thread on reddit in the legal section asking if I would win, only to be told that her policy is legal and I could be the one brought in by her to civil court. How can I not be legally allowed a refund on something I haven't even received yet.. Has anyone else done this and won their dispute? I'm very scared now.