FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #722
SnakeCharmr728
Hello,
I have been watching this thread from the start, I agree with everyone that Ashley should not have sold any snakes with even having any concern of IBD infection and that she jumped into the hobby too quickly and was over her head in snakes. The BCI Ruby, that died of pyrometra was originally mine. I had Ruby for several years and she was my baby and very well cared for. I had Ashley boarding Ruby for a month while I was out of town, upon arriving home and asking for my snake back, she refused to return her to me. Long story short, she ran from the authorites (showing up at her house to retrieve my property and she fled the property and refused to come home to meet with the cops, military police and from legal action, I was in the middle of pressing charges and sueing when Ruby died from her being bred and the infection.

I think this adds evidence to the point that she is immoral and unethical with her personal and business relationships.