FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #728
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I know I have effed up with some stuff, I admit that...

BUT YOU are NO person to come on here and BS about ANYTHING after the way you have treated YOUR animals and your lack of QT and other things... And your lack of care for your husband and using anyone you can to get what you want... You husband was deployed to IRAQ with a VERY dangerous job and you tell him you want him back, yet you are CHEATING ON HIM and own property and such with some other dude... That shows YOUR character... As much as I can't judge others, THAT IS EFFED UP...

Sorry, but unless there's some PROOF on either behalf to clear the story, this issue is nothing but hearsay, and should be dropped until some documentation is produced clearing either party.

Ashley...YOU have NO right to tell ANYONE how they treat their snakes is "wrong", question ANYONE on their ethics, or even SAY the word "QUARANTINE"..

You GOT that snake that was "sooo mistreated, underfed, kept with dirty water, etc" and then PAIRED IT UP to breed with one of yours.

It was a 10yr old boa that "was NOT kept well", according to you, and you brought it home and didn't quarantine her, bred her, and she died.

I think it's RIDICULOUS you have YET to admit to ANY of the OBVIOUS lies you have told and ONLY pop on here for things that aren't even RELEVANT.

If they were married, that snake was COMMUNITY PROPERTY.
If they never divorced, and there was nothing in writing stating who owned that snake, then she was within her LEGAL rights to ask for the snake BACK.

You should have NEVER accepted the snake without clarification as to ownership, and NEVER bred it since it had a "QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUND"

This goes back to the "I got all my snakes from reputable breeders".

No, you didn't.