FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #132
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Speculate on the heat pack issue? Yeah, we can, but let me lay it out in simpler terms since people are not looking into it themselves.

These are the temperatures for Tampa Bay the day the package was dropped off at FedEx, with the two heat packs.

These are the temperatures for Chicago the day the package was put on a truck for five and a half hours with two heat packs before being delivered.

This is the FedEx confirmation of delivery and tracker of the packages journey.

There were two heat packs in an insulated box with no holes. That means the heat could not escape. That means while it was in the 80s outside of the box, it was easily in the 90s inside the box, if not higher. While it was easily in the 90s inside the box, it was easily in the 100s in the truck. Get it? Extreme heat + no way for air to escape + a dead animal means rapid decomposition and rapid release of rigor mortis. An animal can reach and lose rigor in a very short amount of time when exposed to extreme heat.

Logic would suggest that the death of the boa occurred either in transit from Tampa Bay or while sitting on the truck with FedEx with rapid deterioration ocurring due to extreme heat. The curling of the mouth backward sort of supports that theory, as does the fact that the bowels nearly exploded out of the animal when Kevin removed it from the packaging.

The black mail attempt aside, Kevin associated with people he should not have, but that does not mean Andrew is not at fault and gets to keep 4K because of it.

The evidence points to the shipping and packaging killing the animal. Until there is evidence to prove otherwise, that is what the general consensus should be.
Kevin is as much a criminal as the other two. There's still a chance that the boa arrived alive. The difference is my reputation and the reputation of obvious criminals. I'll go with those who are honest versus those who are dishonest. Andrew