FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone see this ad on KS????
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 04:40 PM   #99
Hognose_311
Michael Metzger

This is Michael Metzger, i am 15 years old, I wanted to let everyone know that everything I have said is a lie... I do not do my own venomoid surgery, I do not work for Vinny, or Off The Ark. I do not now own or have ever owned any venomous snakes of any kind. Nor have I ever performed any type of surgery or operations on any animal.

I have never performed any surgeries at Off The Ark or have Seen any operations done there. I want to apologize for things i have said that have made an uproar of things on Fauna Classifieds or any place else that has been disturbed.

I want to apologize also to everyone associated with Off The Ark, or anybody who has done business with them, I only know them to be of the highest integrity when dealing with any types of animals. They would never be associated with anything that is related to the lies and garbage that i have posted on here.

I would like to apologize to all the people who take seriously the privilege of owning any animals. I have now lost the privilege of owning any types of pets or animals. i am sorry for the trouble that i know i have caused.

Michael Metzger