FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #1472
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Nick,

Is a purple tegu that ty produced still an albino blue tegu?
As I would accurately describe it from a scientific perspective, yes.

As Ty described it early on, no. It appears to me that he tried to play both sides of this (marketing speak versus a more scientific label) from what I have seen when the conflict escalated.

Really, this was made far more complicated than it needed to be. She paid for raffle tickets. I know if I bought raffle tickets, I would have zero expectation of winning. Despite that, she won. If she had gotten the money or a "purple" albino tegu (since a typical albino blue was said to not have been produced), this would have been put to bed. If he had given her a clear answer about what was being sent when she asked for more information after he asked for her address (without revealing information) or revealed who the source for the albino tegu was (that he failed to procure), this would have ended long ago and a lot more people (including the OP and Ty) would be a ton happier today.

This can still be resolved right now with less difficulties than it might have in the future, but ego is pushing for a doubling down now because setting this right is now being perceived as a loss in a competition (and this should really be seen as fulfilling an obligation without the emotional garbage injected into it).