FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Robert and Suzanne Johnson of Southern Bearded Dragons
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsansalone23 View Post
Robert has sent me two of the most beautiful and healthy dragons that I own. I love doing business with him and I would recommend purchasing a dragon from him to anyone. If you want to see pics of my studs let me know and I'll email some. The guy with the packing problem is a flaw in the matrix. I would buy from Robert any day. Quality dragons at affordable prices, thank you Robert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsansalone23 View Post
Ok so Robert fixed the problem and you like his dragon, was it really necessary to post this blot about the packing issue. I could see if he didn't fix the problem or you were unsatisfied with your dragon. It makes him look bad, when did you order the dragon? Both of my dragons that I ordered from him were delivered by ship your reptiles standards.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

The packaging was COMPLETELY unacceptable, that's all there is to be said. When asked about it, he replied with disregard for proper packaging! As I said in the comments I left you, if you think that packaging is acceptable, I think you swallowed the wrong color pill!!!

You will also notice that it is an INFO thread. THIS thread does not "make him look bad" the way he packaged the dragon did though. To be perfectly honest, I don't really care how the thread makes him "look." I posted my experience with him as an informational post, people who read the post can draw their own conclusions from all of the posts here. If he had not fixed the issue, this would be a bad guy thread. IF he is now using proper standards for packaging, this thread did its job beautifully!!!

This thread was started over 2 years ago, you all are the ones that are bringing it up to the top. If you want to post good experiences with Robert, that's great and the point of this forum. However, to marginalize the poor packaging I received while attempting to support him just makes YOU look bad in my opinion.