FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - African Scams!!! Beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 07:59 PM   #3
richard.c
i almost got scammed by a gut in chicago saying that he has a t+aregentine for 3000.00 but he needs to send me the money to his wife in Africa so she can get back to the u.s. so for me to send his wife the money and as soon as i send the money to her he will send me the snake..so i said cool just send me his phone number to call and to send me pics of the aregentine.he then told me that his wife needs to get home to pls send her the money and he will send me the snake.so i told him i would be glade to help him out to give me his wife's full name and i would need his full address and phone number for my bank to call to set up a cashers check.he did not send me any of the info just a e.mail saying that she needs the money asap and they can't cash a cashers check in Africa to send a money order to her and don't put a name on it..i got fed up with this guy so i told him that i hope he's not trying to scam me because i'm a police officer and i would go to the end of the earth to find him and he never e.mailed again i'll see if i still have the e.mails he also calmed to that his partner was in this board .