FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #396
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think, perhaps, that some people are concerned about the ANIMALS, not the two participants. Considering how quickly they went downhill in just two weeks, perhaps they believe that Jerry would be in much more of a hurry to get them back before three weeks more time may make their decline irreversible, regardless of the undetermined cause of that decline in health. If Jerry feels he can get them back on the path to good health, wouldn't time be of the essence here?
Yes, I think SOME are. However, thats not what a majority of the post were about. Is time of the essence? What is wrong with them again? The two important things were Stu wanted a refund and Jerry is giving him one. If the animals safety was the most important thing why didn't they get shipped back already? Jerry offered to take them back and start working on them a long time ago. Everyone said that was crazy and that money was more important. So, it seems that the people were concerned about the participants. Just my opinion.